Which statements about abstract classes are true?
1. They can be instantiated. 2. They allow member variables and methods to be inherited by subclasses. 3. They can contain constructors.
- 1, 2, and 3
- only 3
- 2 and 3
- only 2
Why are ArrayLists better than arrays?
- You don't have to decide the size of an ArrayList when you first make it.
- You can put more items into an ArrayList than into an array.
- ArrayLists can hold more kinds of objects than arrays.
- You don't have to decide the type of an ArrayList when you first make it.
answer : 1
Integer arraySimple = new Integer;